The East Texas Rifle and Pistol Club (ETRPC) is a private, non-profit, National Rifle Association, Texas State Rifle Association, and CMP affiliated club with approximately 2000 active members. The club owns a 375 acre shooting range located in Gregg County, 1 mile south of Interstate 20 (exit 591) on FM 2011. The facility has 11 ranges, 9 are covered. The ranges are 25, 100, 200, and 300 yards. There is one 5 stand range, one trap range, and three manual throwers, one archery range, concrete shooting benches, restroom facilities and vending machines. The pistol, shotgun, and 200 yard rifle ranges have lights for evening shooting. An elected executive board governs the club.
Membership in the club is restricted to citizens of the United States over the age of 21. Membership in the National Rifle Association (NRA) is also required and may be purchased through the club.
- Annual dues are $115.00.
- A $50.00, one time, initiation fee is also assessed to new members.
- Late renewals are required to pay a $10 late fee.
- When becoming a new member, a safety orientation class is required before receiving a gate card.
- Upon receiving a new member application, our office manager will call and set up the class for you to attend. Classes are held on Saturdays.
- The range is available 7 days a week from 7:00am-7:30pm (Winter) and 7:00am-8:30pm (Summer) and is accessible by an electronic key that will remain valid as long as dues are current.
- The range is handicap accessible.
This registration form is for NEW MEMBERS of ETRPC. If you are already a paid, active member of ETRPC then please click here for instructions.